Okay this shall just be a kinda rehash of what I have to do soon by this week and the main things on my mind now. Okay. First, I have to meet sef tmr morning. Oh and I'm feeling guilty because I spammed the IPs with messages and I kept changing the circumstance. Sigh. Okay. What else. There's my screwy PW group which hasn't gotten around to do anything that we feel safe about (or maybe it's just me). And then there's the issue of OSCHOOL BEING CLOSED tmr when I can seriously go there damn quickly from plaza sing lah!! Hmmmmm. Okay. There's lit homework that I'm totally putting off because of all this mess that's why I don't feel like doing anything. That reminds me I need to go register my iPod online. What else. Um oh yeah I wanted to run through my packing list tonight but I just didn't feel like it. Another period of valuable time wasted.
Oh and the dance handover thing is so rushed! Haha I mean. There should be an increased sense of urgency to get things done from everyone. And I'm worried my video idea will sound good when it's in writing but will feel so contrived once it's actually played out! Which I think often happen to my planned joke ideas. Pardon me if i do say so myself, but my humour is SPONTANEOUS. Gahhh. Then it leads me to this: what CAN I actually do? I mean, it's starting to sound like there's utterly nothing I can do right now to help out. Sighhhh. Okay really, enough about that. What's next on the list. Ummmm. Concentrate man. You can do this. Just not so much the tasks involved.
I need to check my list. it's becoming/become my brain. I'm totally over-relying on it. Pre-U sem is next week and i'm wondering if I'm ready or not. Fuckkk there's the 30 page reader to read in preparation for the thing! Hahaha and I'm here wasting my time.
Okay I squeezed out everything but there's still some things which are bothering me. Which includes the things I think I'm missing out from this post. And the on-screen keyboard is totally getting me irritated aside from me being worried alr. Where's one of those useful softwares when you need them.
Well I'm felling in a slightly better mood alr. Just mildly troubled. But don't worry. Things'll get better. Just like they always do for me. No one likes an "emo" post.
Nic, you haven't replied, I'm totally hoping you or someone can accompany me shopping tmr. :) i'm also hoping that parents'll let me go for the outing on freaky Friday and that we have the strength, conviction, creativity and focus to do what we have to do by then and then let me go out on Sunday whole day (well almost) for the thing which required "much effort!" from us, me not excluded. That really, despite all of this, you really must wonder how great pandora was when she released Hope to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment