It's a Saturday morning, spent the morning trying to do some work but failed as far as I can remember. Haha. Working on the tiresome history essay. there's so much reading to do but I don't really have a focus. It's always been like that for history. Just don't feel like touching work much yet. I wanna do pw but groupmates aren't responding. Need to do something social, can't really concentrate by myself now. Dunno whether tonight's dinner will be enjoyable or stressful.
Sigh so right now wondering how I'm going to get myself up to do work. Don't feel like myself leh. Have a slight idea why, but stupid of me to have ever thought so. :P
Thinking about the long run, looking forward to working with shanice closely. Seems like an amicable person. Good thing is that she has unlimited smses. Bad thing is that I'm not in enough control as I would want to be when it comes to these things. Something about the nature of this role that makes me uncomfortable too. Need to find out more from sef. Or jinghan if possible.
Have any of you ever read the watchmen?
No comments:
Post a Comment