Friday, May 22, 2009

Haha well, if they can actually reply my email and tell me how to register for the courses, I definitely wouldn't mind risking it and going for the courses! Oschool! Reply me by tmr or Monday please! :) the IPs are waiting for your reply as well, and I don't wanna let them down. I don't wanna let myself down either. :P I WANNA SEE SHOHEI!!! and if course learn his moves. XD

It's a Saturday morning, I slept super early last night for a Friday night. 10.40pm I think. But hey, I was really kinda tired after watching the awesome soccer girls beat the opponents, SAJC. I must say they put up a good fight though, although no goals were scored in the second half. Congrats huang!

Slightly worried not so much about work, but for the exco planning that we have to do for the farewell party. It's quite rush, but what i'm glad about is the progress we're making as a new exco :) still have got lots to sort out though, can't all be talking and no one doing anything.

No comments: