It's school assembly and they're screening the faces of the year video which I think is kinda weird. Haha the rain this mormon is killing me, it got me so darn wet. Luckily I has this extra shirt in my bag that I used to dry off. Now it's the house comm investiture thing. Sigh.
The extremely good news is, I successfully ran for vice president in dance club!!! Okay "successfully" just doesn't cut it. I DID IT!!! Hahaha yay. Now to further my plans for works domination...LOL. I'm really really happy! It just hasn't surfaced or hit me yet. I'm working with chernise, who's the new president. Expectations on me and myself are really high. I just hope my parents will understand, and be supportive. Hope I'll live up to the previous committee! They've done such an awesome job already, it's intimidating to think about even matching up.
Currently in the class of 09a11 there are three vice presidents. Rachna, szeying and myself. And later on rachel if she's made it! :)
Forgot to tell you hit about my awesome Monday, the one with the public holiday. It was really good, we enjoyed the spoils of victory. Went kboxing and it was just really cosy hanging out with everyone. Including sef who wore this orange polo tee. Hahaha very unlike him. After that left early to buy my crazy 85 dollar t shirt!! Which was nice but it's really crazy lah. Looking forward to wearing it. It's LARGE. Met leonie and daphne and the long lost GERALDINE!! Haha the pigs ate dunno how many sushi plates lah before I came. Really fun(ny) time.
Last night was the last night that I spent as an apathetic dance club member. I am now bound by duty and honour to serve more than ever before.
No comments:
Post a Comment