Thursday, October 23, 2008

what's up.
i can't explain the peace i felt yesterday. must've been something to do with the God i call God.
thank you everyone for being there for me in all your ways, big or small. i'm starting to experience you really greatly.
um, nothing much is going on in my life right now i guess. at least nothing i can immediately think of in this semi-comatose state at home.
i kept wanting to write poems but i ended up forgetting anyway.
=)
i really want to though.
hahh.

thank you all again for making me feel alive.
it's something i will definitely not forget.
the song below is a godsend.
it helps me say the things that i can't express right now.

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony


Well I never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now


nuke forever.

Kylie Minogue - In My Arms



Hercules And Love Affair - Blind

No comments: