Saturday, October 11, 2008


it's so weird but i find i only post on near-alternate days. hmm.

today was super cool went visiting! asyraf's house, adeeb's house, then yazzie's house! hahaha it was a really fun day. choc-full of wii thingies and FOOD. ah chicken wings and pizzas and icecream. =) toomuchtoomuch. conditioning next wednesday hahahaha YAY.

i must be totally crazy.

neeways after that went to the cathay to meet d. so glad for you guys. makes me wanna go all out and get someone too XDDD treated me to dinner (zomg i still feel bad) and the takeaway chicken wing =P the food was really good and sorry for 1. being so late 2. not paying 3. not eating much hahahaha. after that smelled the smoky air and tasted the musty blinks of the city abstracts. thanks so much for the dinner and the night.

please listen. really moving song. i don't know what it is about them but Stars always makes me wanna cry.

Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead



When there is nothing to burn
You have to set yourself on fire.

God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
In that instant it started to pour,
Captured a taxi despite all the rain
We drove in silence across Pont Champlain
And all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name...

This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin
Tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in
Now you're outside me
You see all the beauty
Repent all your sin

It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love...

Live through this, and you won't look back...
Live through this, and you won't look back...
Live through this, and you won't look back...

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save

No comments: