
i havent posted for a long time >.< Battle Royale courtesy of yiwen. its a really interesting show with just the right amount of gore.
it revolves around this class of ninth grade japanese students set in the future. according to the show, the behaviours and attitude of japan's youth have been worsening, especially towards studies. thus the adults have devised this very disturbing system of student killing, explained and shown in the show. it really makes you think.
Trust the japanese to come up with something this bizarre.
then Constantine in the afternoon. really cool show. i finally saw Shia LaBeouf in it...though his performance as the cabby wasnt that interesting. i preferred Tilda Swinton as the archangel Gabriel. i love her acting...she exudes that icy jagged calm that characterises most of her appearances that ive seen...as the White Witch in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
DID YOU KNOW SHIA BECAME AN ANGEL AT THE END OF THE SHOW?! =))))
he looked AWESOME.
I don't work the future - I don't want to know what's coming. I don't feel I need any guarantees.
-- Tilda Swinton
No comments:
Post a Comment