Wednesday, July 15, 2009

History is such a freaking drag. Like seriously. the content is so dry but when you miss something out you miss quite alot. Like what I'm doing now by writing this blogpost. XP alright. What is it with southeast Asian history? I mean, it should be as interesting and engaging as international history...but it isn't. Sadly. There's this guy sitting a couple of rows in front of me...can't stand his bloody guts. Tamim's from his class. Gah. Poor Lucas.

Dance DSAs later! I'm so excited. Must present myself appropriately...unortunately it's difficult to keep a straight face. My potential juniors! freaking cool. Haven't done economics...hope I can get it done I don't really see how I can. And math...sigh. This is no different, even harder than before the holidays and the exams.

I forsee the need to persevere. I'll need help and motivation...if not I'll burn out too soon.

No comments: