Sunday, March 01, 2009

LOL kevin effing funny. like wth lah XD

hahahaha hello. um there's nothing much to say. i think i'm entering musicfest. i've got two questions, one, can i enter more than one category? two, will i be able to cope?

yeah. and uh, the class blog is kinda up but still not really up yet, so i'm just putting this statement down as a reminder to myself. hah.
i've decided to forgo music for the whole of this weekend. nothing from my playlists. so yeah. haha.

um, STJTS was fun! it was fun without all the work. which made it even more fun, except for the fact that they were playing frisbee and i was so scared of getting my beautiful nose hit again. XDD food was great (everything pre-cooked) and the firestarters were very very good. we should get those lah. they look like what, cookies or sth. very very cool. good job juniors! organise again! lol.

painted the a11 AQUILA banner! it was great, but i didn't really do anything. supported shervin though, YAY. i thought your posters/ flyers/ things were AWESOME. so quirky. that's what the SC needs. quirk. well...nothing else said, time to go! looking forward to the next week. well, anything that isn't this weekend.

sorry those few sentences didn't really mean anything. i just want to touch you emotionally. and these lyrics do it. 'nuff said.

The Feeling - Strange

Cause everyone knows we're strange
So why do you feel ashamed
Baby
Everyone knows we're different
So why do you feel ashamed
We love you all the same

Nelly Furtado - Childhood Dreams

I can't believe you need me
I never thought would be needed for anything
I can't believe my shoulder would carry such important weight
As your head and your tears
I can't believe you chose me, in all my fragility, me
It hurts so much when I love you, it makes me cry
Every time

You, you are, oh you are

The little boy made for me in the stars
In the stars, that's why I can't let you go
The little boy made for me in the stars
That's why I love you more the further I go
And before this existence you were always there
Waiting for me
You are, you are the realest thing I know
Hands down
The realest thing I know

No comments: