Wednesday, December 12, 2007

i don't know anymore.
i really wish i were Delirium.

I cannot find a way to describe it
It's there inside
All I do is hide
I wish that it would just go away
What would you do
You do if you knew
What would you do

All the pain
I thought I knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what
Was never said
Back and forth
Inside my head
I can't handle this confusion
I'm unable come and take me away

I feel like
I'm all alone
All by myself I need to get around this
My words are cold
I don't want them to hurt you
If I show you
I don't think you'd understand
Cause no one understands

You must think I'm a fool
So prosaic and awkward and all
D'you think you've got me down?
D'you think I've never been out of this town?

Do I seem too eager to please to you now?
You don't know me at all
I can't turn it on, turn it off like you now
I'm not like you ... now

Now you're here
I bet you're wishing you could disappear
I'm trying to be kind
I get the feeling you're just killing time

You look down on me
Don't you look down on me now
You don't know me at all
A slap in the face
In the face for you now
Just might do now

i'm not afraid of anything
i just need to know that i can breathe
i don't need much of anything
but suddenly...
i am small and the world is big
all around me is fast moving
surrounded by so many things
but suddenly, suddenly

how does it feel to be
different from me
are we the same
how does it feel to be
different from me
are we the same
how does it feel

i am young and i am free
but i get tired and i get weak
i get lost and i can't sleep
but suddenly, suddenly,

would you comfort me
would you cry with me
i am small and the world is big
but i'm not afraid of anything

And when it rains,
On this side of town it touches, everything.
Just say it again and mean it.
We don't miss a thing.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole
And convinced yourself that
It's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore

And oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, I need the ending.
So why can't you stay
Just long enough to explain?

And when it rains,
Will you always find an escape?
Just running away,
From all of the ones who love you,
From everything.
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole
And you'll sleep 'til May
And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore

And oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
And oh, oh, I need the ending.
So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?

Take your time.
Take my time.

Take these chances to turn it around.
Take these chances, we'll make it somehow
And take these chances to turn it around.
Just turn it around.

Oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh, how could you do it?
Oh I, I never saw it coming.
Oh, oh I need an ending.
So why can't you stay
Just long enough to explain?

You can take your time, take my time.

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you

No sir
Well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore
It's your turn to take a seat
We're settling the final score

And why do we like to hurt so much?

I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities
Well I was wrong

That's what you get when you let your heart win, woah
That's what you get when you let your heart win, woah
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, woah

I wonder
How am I supposed to feel when you're not here?
Cuz I've burned every bridge I ever built
When you were here

I still try
Holding on to silly things, I never learn
Oh why, all the possibilities
I'm sure you've heard

Hey, make your way to me, to me
And I'll always be just so inviting
If I ever start to think straight
This heart will start a riot in me
Let's start, start - hey!

Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh, why do we like to hurt so much?


All I did was walk over
Start off by shaking your hands
That's how it went
I had a smile on my face and I sat up straight
Oh yeah yeah
I wanted to know you
I wanted to show you

You don't know me
Don't ignore me
You don't want me there
You just shut me out
You don't know me
Don't ignore me
If you had your way
You'd just shut me up
Make me go away

You,
You know how to get me so low
My heart had a crash when we spoke
I can't fix what you broke
And you,
You always have a reason
Again and again, this feeling
Why do I give in?

And I always was
Oh always
Was one for crying
I always was one for tears

The sun's gettin' cold it's snowin'
Looks like an early winter
For us
Looks like an early winter
For us
An early winter
Oh, I need you to turn me over

It's said,
The map of the world is on you
The moon gravitates around you
The seasons escape you

And I always was
Oh always
Was one for crying
I always was one for tears

No, I never was
Oh never
One for lying
You lied to me
All these years

The sun's gettin' cold it's snowin'
Looks like an early winter
For us
Looks like an early winter
For us
An early winter
Oh, I need you to turn me over

It looks like an early winter
For us
It hurts and I can't remember
Summer
An early winter
For us
The leaves are changing color
For us

It gets too much
It gets so much
Startin' over and over and over again...

No comments: