HAHAHAHA MAYBE WE REALLY WEREN'T CUT OUT FOR EACH OTHER CUZ RIGHT AFTER I TALK TO YOU I JUST FEEL LIKE FUCKING BREAKING SOMETHING OR SLAMMING A YELLOW ALUMINIUM BASEBALL BAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAINST THE WALL!!! =)))))DDDDDDDD
IT TOOK ME WAY LONGER THAN THE REST BUT MAYBE THEY WERE RIGHT AFTER ALL AND I'M ALWAYS ABIT SLOW AND YOURE AN ASS. no, that's not nice to say about someone. so i shant call you anything.
DO I ENJOY THIS? i dont KNOW anymore. HURRY UP SHAUN. or Joe. whoever you are.
im sure i/you can find someone else who's wayyyyy better.
there's no RIGHT or WRONG answer when talking to you. i have to REMEMBER that.
i might be slow but im thorough when it comes to this.
i'll learn. the painful way. i might grit my teeth and scream in my mind but i have probably no choice but to go down there. or i can just stop and climb out of that tunnel.
God, is this a test? to see how delirious i can get before i crack? haha!!
just one regret right now, that i told that eenie meenie spiderweb lie. see. i told you i had to learn the hard way. grr. oh well. might as well *try* to enjoy it.
Tsukiko Amano - Fukurou
No comments:
Post a Comment