Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Sometimes i get so weird
i even freak myself out
i laugh myself to sleep it's my
lullaby

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

-Anything But Ordinary by Avril Lavigne =)

i was really stunned by this song.
avril you rock girl. i never get tired listening to you! even if youre pop, i dont get the pop vibe from you in Let Go. =DDDD

interesting things that happened to me yesterday.
i got tired of using the com
i watched mtv!
i loved/hated Umbrella by rihanna. mwah-ugh. one of the most conflicting emotions ive ever gotten from a song.



Take some time,
Mellow out,
Party up,
I don't fall down,
Don't get caught,
Sneak out of the house.

Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Will someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my world


pictures courtesy of deviantart~

No comments: