Sunday, May 13, 2007

today has been a frustrating but amazing day. it wouldnt be amazing if it werent for the frustration.

im sorry to those people whom i have slammed. in terms of their musical interest. i have discovered alot about rock music.

i was doing fucking maths. i was really pissed off by myself. then the world. maths is seriously torture. i broke down. i kept feeling terrible about my worthless existence and i how i havent accomplished ANYTHING this year. fuck.

i decided to play hoobastank while studying maths again. it helped ALOT. i dont know how to put this properly in words. i just felt normal again.

But i'm not ever going to know if i'm right or wrong
'cause we're all going in the same direction
And i'm not sure which way to go because all along
We've been going in the same direction

Where should I go?
What should I do?
I don't understand what you want from me

No comments: