

im so emo!! grr cant stand it. emo is depressing. XP really lor.
nothing much happened. felt very weird the whole day. maybe cuz of what i did in the morning. not my usual stuff. ugh.
the world is all about shameless self-promotion. i wonder why i said that anyway.
i shall now jot down my train of thought during one of those days. its fun penning down your thoughts you know. sometimes you go so fast you just lose yourself.
I try to hide.
I say that i hate myself
But that's really covering it up.
If i ask someone for help
I'm just being selfish
Cuz i'm not helping them
To help myself.
It's intuition that he's telling the truth.
If it's true then pity creeps through my heart.
And regret.
The head rests on the neck.
I want to really experience how the neck feels
When the heavy weight of the head is taken off.
Our mind is a great burden.
Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head.
I miss you?
Where is he coming from anyway?
I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway
Yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment