Sunday, July 18, 2010



Davi: Hi, Kaka. I’m Davi and I like peanuts. My question is: How much do you want to hit Dunga in the face with a shovel right now?
Kaka: Oh, no — I would never do that, Davi! Why, uh, why would I want to hit him with a shovel? It’s unfortunate things didn’t work out better with Dunga, but he was a great manager and I’m sure he will have a lot of success in whatever he does next.

Leonardo: Hi, Kaka. My name is Leonardo and I’m 10. If you could push Dunga or Felipe Melo down the stairs and then set the building on fire and then laugh at their skeletons, which would you choose?
Kaka: Oh my. I — I wouldn’t do that to either of them. Laugh at their skeletons? That’s terrible. How, uh, how did you even think of that, Leonardo?

No comments: