Saturday, January 23, 2010

crazy, crazy woman and a crazy, crazy world.

it's not usually that mid/downtempo songs catch me and hook on. but this one has. just to share,
here's
Marina and the Diamonds
with I Am Not A Robot



You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're loveable, so loveable
But you're just troubled

Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

on another note, this post goes out to you, readers of my humble blog. yes, this 569th post. you who's ever read my entries or listened to my music or tagged on my tagboard. thank you for listening and just being here. =)

"What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts and experiences otherwise than we do?" - Friedrich Nietzche

"Today, I was watching Jaws. If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a movie about a shark that keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach. MLIA."

LOL.

No comments: