haven't published anything in a looonnngg while. i think it's cuz i suddenly have this aversion to my home computers. lol. i don't like the keyboard.
anyway i just saw kim on national television! =) so happy, it was really cool. you pple should've acted wilder.
=) and i also just sent out this interesting sms about what people would want me to be if they could turn back time. i think it's interesting enough to be sent out as a mass sms, kinda like a note in phone form.
i'm on a listening spree. i've tried 3 completely new songs tonight, 1. Adele - Hometown Glory 2. Flo Rida feat. Wynter Gordan - Sugar 3. Paloma Faith - Stone Cold Sober. this one, i listed in order of my most liked to my least liked out of the three.
here are lyrics. thought they were interesting enough. stupid blogger doesn't allow me to colour them to make it more fun for you guys.
Round my hometown, memories are fresh
Round my hometown, ooh, the people I've met
Are the wonders of my world, are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of this world, are the wonders and now
I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque
I love it to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades
I like it in the city when two worlds collide
You get the people and the government
Everybody taking different sides
No comments:
Post a Comment