Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i'm so sick of it.
you guys are definitely making me sick, witlessly, talking about SHIT that i don't wanna hear from you.

the sick is real. i feel it rising slowly up my guts. making my stomach really churn. i feel this heat emanating from my body even though it's a rather cold day.

i just can't put my finger on it. i think i can list words to describe it. but it doesn't really help.

anger
fear
regret
frustration
disgust
sadness
rebellion
self-pity
loathing
helplessness
longing.

i. need. to. calm. down.

forgive me. Bic Runga - Sway
Don't stray, don't ever go away
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I say it's infinitely true


Say you'll stay, don't come and go

Kate Nash - Dickhead

No comments: